Friday 15 November 2013

Bulletin Board Bonanza

So, I came across this forum discussing the Harley Quinn solo issue - pretty standard stuff until I got to page four.

The usual 'I hate new Harley' and 'Give new Harley a chance!' bull crap finally gave way to this pot of fried gold..





comic_loverPosted 7/16/2013 12:28:54 PM
Why in the world would DC think anyone wants her in anything but Suicide Squad.
SocialAssassin(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 12:32:58 PM
too cold boi posted...
comic_lover posted...
Why in the world would DC think anyone wants her in anything but Suicide Squad.


People want her in Suicide Squad?


People want Suicide Squad?
---
SkandraePosted 7/16/2013 2:44:17 PM
comic_lover posted...
Why in the world would DC think anyone wants her in anything but Suicide Squad.


because she's awful in Suicide Squad and someone finally realized in it?


Anyway, on the one hand

WOOHOO **** YEAH, MORE HARLEY, CHRISTMAS IN JULY

on the other hand

nu52 Harley still kinda sucks

I'm gonna buy this, but I'm gonna complain about it.
---


So yes, I just copied and pasted some people's comments in here but THIS is what I'm talking about!
I laughed so hard when I read it and just needed to immortalise it on here so if things go wrong with this new comic as they're pretty much guaranteed to go wrong with Suicide Squad, I can bask in the feeling of being around people who hate things because they suck badly for no reason too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice or play dead! Harley Quinn's rules!