Tuesday 29 May 2018

Even even even more ugly ass Harley Quinn merchandise..

You thought you were getting another year WITHOUT ugly Harley Quinn cash ins? Well, you thought wrong.

First off the bat... oh, that's a semi adequate pun... is this 12" action figure from Suicide Squad.

Now, don't be hatin' on me just because I think the Suicide Squad Harley is a load of turd anyway, this right here is a fabulous example of what some people just shouldn't be made into action figures.
Well, this load of turd shouldn't be an action figure ANYWAY but check this out.



Even Mattel couldn't save this neck bigger than her head, box vagina, red hand of death monstrosity.


The DC Injustice HQ Vinimate Vinyl figure broke my heart. The DC Injustice HQ is one of the best damn HQ's around... so it hurts when I can't love weird... semi-Lego-like .... constructs?


She reminds me of The Face from Mulligrubs.


Yeah, this is what I grew up with during my childhood so nothing really scares me anymore but you know, it's not what I'd look for in a toy.



Hey kids! Do you remember when I told you the Foundmi 2.0 Bluetooth tracker New52 Suicide Squad was stupid looking?

Turns out it looks even stupider in her Rebirth/DCyou setting.



Actually, this has some pretty cool features like an eight month battery life, the ability to call your phone if you lose it, a camera function and so on. But I'd rather buy a Foundmi figure of something else.


 Bombshells HQ is another amongst the actually good HQ's.. but this Rock Candy vinyl figure .... eehhhhhhhh??

The only thing that really bothers me is the face. I get it, she's puckering up or something but she's almost going cross eyed doing it and I just really... really... REALLY want to tie up her tiny shoelaces before she gosh darned brains herself.

Is she going for a kiss or holding her breath until she gets more time in the statue world? I can only guess it's the holding her breath bit because her red cheeks make it look like she's just about had it.



I've mentioned how |I hate the cheap looking re-painted Christmas OH SORRY, I MEAN "HOLIDAY" VARIANTS, HOPE I DIDN'T OFFEND ANYONE.. shyeah right.. figurines but this one.. it's like, I want to support up and coming artists like Sho Murase but at the same time it's like someone stretched out a normal HQ figure, kind of melted it, then splashed random colours on it and said "yeah, that's fine. Fans will EAT that shit up!"



And cool your jets, pigtails. You're sure no Sailor Moon!


Then we have the DC Gallery Suicide Squad HQ.

Now, it's not a bad statue but ye gads am I sick of seeing that pasty ass mixed with the red/black and then blue and pink... like... why? Why would you do that? Why would you wake up everyday and put alternating bruise looking make-up on your face? Weren't you taught not to wear pink and red?
Plus her hipster shoes, punk choker, cutesy pompoms and constant corsets make me want to roll my eyes while barfing.

It's especially hard when you have to read drivel like this:

Harley Quinn is the woman of the hour, the year and the decade, and this plastic diorama statue captures her comic book appearance, with her corset, trademark hammer and red-and-blue pigtails! 


The pose is okay, she's wearing her stupid active wear again but at least her limbs look human like.
That's something, I guess. 



I feel bad for hitting on a kid's show, and despite my firm belief that she shouldn't be in this show alongside Wonder Woman and other heroes just randomly..I don't mind this Harley Quinn.
I do however, feel like this 10" plush from the Super Hero Girls is going to corner me in a hallway ans steal my lunch money. 

"Sound the bell... mugging's back in, sucker!"




8" hero plushies




The blokes have angry faces and weird eyebrows, the ladies look like they're about to start crying and apologising for something. Also, the offence I take at the apparent fourth "pillar" of DC being the most useless version of Harley Quinn ever is kind of unspeakable.




metal bottle opener




I like it, and it's classic Quinn but damn if that smiley face ain't creepy when it's metallic.


Do you agree with my list? Have any items that should be on here? Lemme know, down below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice or play dead! Harley Quinn's rules!