Saturday 17 September 2016

Injustice 2: Harley Quinn







Injustice: 2 is set to be released in 2017, so you know what that means! 
Thaaaat's right! You can already pre-order your Harley Quinn collectable. 

I only saw this today, but I was aware of the game imagery earlier this month and it is beautiful. 
IMHO - This is the kind of thing they should have had Harley wear in Suicide Squad.

Not only is it street smart, it's in her classic colours (well, mostly - her hair's two tone pink and blue but at least she didn't do her eye make-up in the dark) it's not a torn up crappy tee-shirt like the Injustice insurgent outfit or the movie "costume" and it looks fantastic!

The game touts that every playable character is able to be custom designed, which is nice. As you can see in the below gif, this could include short shorts with garters if you really think you need it but also a sweet jester headpiece.

                         


I love the headpiece! I don't know why I like it so much, I guess because it's a lot more classic but it really works being modernised. Also, she has her hyenas Bud and Lou - yesssss!

                         

I'll be honest, the original Injustice costume appalled me at first, but (even though I feel it's silly to be baring your stomach in a fighting game) it's grown on me. This new game seems to be the same. Much better costumes (and realistic body types) than the Rock steady Arkham games.

The Injustice: Gods Among Us comic has produced a more awesome Harley Quinn character than her new solo series and I can't wait for a possible continuation of this. 






Injustice 2 Harley Quinn 1:10 Scale Statue


  • Limited edition statue sculpted by Steve Kiwus
  • The matching base features her name.
  •  Limited to 5,000 pieces and comes packaged in a closed box.

Size: 7-inches tall

 Coming in May 2017 - approximately $70 USD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice or play dead! Harley Quinn's rules!